Monday, April 28, 2008

Salt Lake City




Jed had a day off work so we took the kids (plus one, Cousin Tams) to the zoo. Despite the fact that there were a million people there, it was still fun. The boys loved the alligator best. We also stopped by the "This is the Place" monument park. It's pretty neat, I've never been there before. They said to come back in May when they will have activities for the kids. It's only $5 per person and it sounds like there are a lot of fun activities! As we drove past the temple, I pointed it out to Zack and he got all excited and said, "Hey Mom, that's where you and daddy got married and President Hinckley died!" He thinks that's where President Hinckley died, not sure why, maybe because we stood in line at the Conference Center so long while attending the viewing.. he just put it all together in his little mind. Funny.

12 comments:

Jesicca said...

Welcome to blogging! I am addicted. It is so fun and an easy way to stay in contact with friends and family afar.

Lynley said...

Hey! So great to see you! Your family is darling!

MrsPebs said...

That is too funny! I think u should kick your brother and his wife out of your basement so Rodney and I can live there... we are seriously homeless tomorrow. I think we're gonna stay with Rodney's single guy friends. WEIRD!!!!! KEEP BLOGGIN!

Robin said...

Well hello there it is so good to hear from you all. Got the pic of Carson what a cuttie. Well I turned 50 last Aug and felt like I needed to do something with my life. My goal is to get my RN and work for hospice that's down the road

Dave and Annamarie Nielson said...

Hey Jed and Jess, I found your blog through Laisa. Hope you don't mind me looking. your kids are getting so big. Zack is the spitting image of Jed. Hope all is well.
Anna

TerriLyn said...

Fun trip to SLC! I can't wait to be there again in just 3 months! We'll be staying at my parents house for a few months (July to Sept) while they are on a mission and so we can find a place of our own. We'll be so close to you! You look awesome by the way.

Kayla said...

I didn't know you had a blog, so I'm glad I found you! That's so funny about Zack and the temple.

The Shepherds said...

Jessica,
Hey there! This is your long lost grade school friend Rachel! I was so happy to stumble upon your blog! Your son Zack looks a lot like Brody to me. I have a blog too (after much hesitancy like you)it is www.ryandrach.blogspot.com if you ever get a chance to take a gander! I saw Brittanie's as well. All your kids are really adorable.

Danielle Christiansen said...

Jessica how funny That I found your blog. Looks like you had a lot of fun at the zoo. my girls loved the white Alligator when we went a few years ago. Cute blog!

morgan said...

JESS! I hope you don't mind me stumbling accross your blog... Your boys are freakin' adorable and you look as beautiful as ever!!! It's fun to see how you're doing aside from the random run-intos that we usually have, and usually at Old Navy... ha ha. Glad you're doing so great! Hope you don't mind me stopping by!
ps I found you through Anna and Dave...

Hill said...

Hey Jess, it's hillary. Ashley told josh your blog address so I looked you up. Cute blog. I love to look into people's lives! you can come check us out if you get bored. kelsh311.blogspot.com

Sara said...

Looks like a fun Family Day full of great activities for a fam full of wild boys! :)