Wednesday, May 21, 2008



Back to life; My computer blew up so the lag in posts has been because we've been computer-less for a couple of weeks. All I can say is that life is pretty crappy without a computer!! Zack has been on field trips galore these past couple of weeks. They went to the Bean Museum and got to see live snakes and reptiles first hand. The first thing Zack said when we walked into the building was, "Mom, it really stinks in here". lol. The school also went to Thanksgiving point for a personalized tour of the animals and some fun crafts. They had their spring play at the Covey Center for the Arts... Jungle Book.. it was darling. Yesterday was water day, and the pictures above were on Cowboy Day. Gma Polly took Zack to Reams and bought the entire works! He was pretty excited about all of it. He is still begging me to go to Gma's house to ride horses in his cowboy outfit. Maybe when it stops raining. Zack's teacher, Mrs. Llewellyn is the best teacher ever! We're really going to miss her next year :(

4 comments:

Jesicca said...

Life is so fun and exciting when you are little. I am with Zach, the Bean Museum does STINK! But, it is a staple in our family. Kade loves it. Zach is getting so big!

Kristi said...

I love school field trips!

Hill said...

That is so fun, I don't think I ever got to do that many fun things in one month of school, or maybe even in all my 12 years combined.

Brittanie said...

I heard that Zack said(about his outfit that day), "Real cowboys go to the real cowboy store to get hats and not dumpy ones from Wal-Mart?"
LOL