Wednesday, May 21, 2008

CAMPING HERE WE COME!

Here are Zack and Allyssa in their gear for riding. Gma and Gpa LOVE their grandkids! Allyssa & Zack have their own four-wheelers and all the "fixins". There is nothing that Zack would rather do than go to Polly's house. I bet he asks me a hundred times a day if we can go see "Gpa Bruce and Polly" Note: He has always called them by their first names. Where's the respect, I dunno. We are so excited to go camping with them this weekend!! Gpa makes some pretty killer food and I think everyone's favorite part is when Zack wakes up at 5 AM and starts bouncing off the walls. Nothing like sleeping in on vacation... at least not with Zack and since we all sleep in Gpa's huge trailer, we all get an early start on the day!! My favorite part is playing games and making smores. Yum, maybe I better start exercising now for all the smores I plan on eating !

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Have fun camping and be safe!

Hill said...

wow, that sounds fun. I can't wait til Ammie is big enough to not be a pain in the butt every where we go. Does that age ever come?....

Danielle Christiansen said...

look how cute in their little outfits. What a fun time. by the way your landscaping in your front yard is looking fabulous!!!

Brittanie said...

AWESOME picture! Don't believe I have this one for my collection...hmmm