Sunday, June 1, 2008

Grandma & Grandpa Marvell



Grandma & Grandpa Marvell, and Todd & his entire family bravely made the 3 hour drive on Sunday to Goblin Valley to celebrate Zack's birthday with us and.... Wherever Jack goes, he brings food.. and LOTS OF IT. He brought short ribs ..coq ou vin style with polenta, salad and bread. It was a grand feast, indeed. We shot guns, rode bikes, played catch and ran around the goblins. Milo even caught a lizard (which shortly later, lost its tail) . Thanks for driving all the way out there to bring us food and celebrate, you guys are so thoughtful and truly awesome and you surely made a little boy happy!!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

Hey, if any of you bloggers out there are reading this comment, please tell me your blog sites. I totally erased all my links the other day! I think I retrieved most of them, but I know for sure I don't have TerriLyn's ... sigh. Maybe one day I'll get the hang of this!!

Danielle Christiansen said...

You took so many great photos of your trip. looks like you all had such a great time. I loved all the pictures.

Jesicca said...

Looks like you all had a GREAT time!!!

Kristi said...

Camping is so much fun! Even better when you have good food and a camper! Tentin' it is the REAL DEAL! I am glad you guys had so much fun. Did Zack really shoot the 22?

Meet The Robinson's said...

Looks like you guys are having lots of "Fun Times with family!" When are you going to have "Fun Times With Friends"? Ha Ha. Call us soon! We Lovers Yous!

Spencer said...

So jealous! That is one place I never got back to before we left. Susan never got to see all the hoodoos. . .And on top of it you got to eat some Jack food while you were there. I don't know which I am more jealous of - hoodoos or the food. Our site is thurmanville.blogspot.com.

Andy or Laisa said...

How fun!

gunnfam said...

Hi Jess! This is Sherri Gunn (hudnall) I found you on the phs blog and was so excited to see your cute family again! My how time makes everyone grow up. =) If you want to check out my blog I'll need your e-mail because I have a private blog. Anyway, I've never been to goblin valley but it sure looks fun, especially if Jack is bringing the grub!

Sara said...

Dirt, rocks, BB Guns and tailless Lizards... it's every boys dream Birthday! Sounds like so much fun!