Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Very Thoughtful...

Krissy Miller brought over one of the most thoughtful gifts I've ever received tonight. Twelve women in my ward contributed to making this quilt. It started with a square from my sister, Brittanie, then passed along to other women who added their own border to it. It ended up looking darling and I'm so excited to have it. I'm so lucky to have such wonderful, thoughtful people living around me. Thank you to everyone who did this! I feel on top of the world, knowing that they did all of that for me.

8 comments:

Kayla said...

That's so nice! I love quilts.

Hill said...

Oh that is so sweet. No we didn't go anywhere fun, we never do, we were just taking the motor home to get it aligned. maybe next year she'll be easier to take fun places.

Danielle Christiansen said...

It is soo cute. I am glad they made it for you.

Jaime Stephens said...

That quilt is beautiful wow! I am so glad that you have news on Carsons hearing you are amazing, you have been through so much it sounds like. I am so excited for him I can't imagine going through what he is... Camping looks like fun too you guys are quite the campers these days..

Kristi said...

That's an awesome idea. I love that. I was thinking it would be fun to start one in my family...then I was thinking I should be the one to start it because the middle square is the smallest and simplest! Hey, gotta be strategic! LOL!

The Shepherds said...

That's beautiful. I'm afraid if it was passed to me I would screw it up royally!

Sara said...

So so cute... and you are right, so thoughtful! You DO live in a wonderful ward with great neighbors! Tell them all hi for me! :)

K & J Hammond said...

That is very nice and b-e-a-utiful. So how does it work? How do I get into the spectacular Marvel club....
chi-hammond.blogspot.com
Show me some love would ya?

Jessica (Brown) Hammond