Tuesday, July 8, 2008

4th of July



Our festivities started off with the annual Marvell Party on the night of the 3rd. Here's a pic of Zack and Jed, dancing as usual... Zack is getting ready to shake his booty. Carson loved the bubbles (courtesy of the D.J.). Next thing was the parade. Thanks to Britt & Dustin, Jon & Kaia for the work they had to do to secure a good spot on University Avenue. Every year Zack likes to get his picture with the missionaries. Of course, the missionaries were more than thrilled to oblige him.

Next... to Gma & Gpa's house for a BBQ and swimming! Look at Gpa's new toy..I think Jed found his true love!

7 comments:

The Shepherds said...

Wow! It sounds like you guys have a ton of fun! Cute wrinkly feet!

Kayla said...

Hey, Jake and I sat out for a couple hours the night before the parade too! ;)

Jaime Stephens said...

Wow you guys must have been swimming for ever that is so funny. I am glad you guys had a good fourth I was sad I didn't get to go to our parade and possibly see you there :-( we should get together someday. Your boys are so cute and I think it's so fun that they loved all the festivites on the fourth..

Danielle Christiansen said...

Looks like tons of fun. glad you got a good spot for the parade.I was acually glad not to go this year with all the girls stadium of fire rehersals, it was a fantastic excuse.

TerriLyn said...

You guys sure know how to partay!!! Tons of fun! I'm so excited to be in Provo for the next year's fourth of July! Yehaw!

Kristi said...

I love my country 'tis of thee!

Chris said...

Great pic. those feet are the best. next to your toe. Im so glad you came over and I had a blast.Next time you bring the diapers. Love ya