Tuesday, July 29, 2008

July 24th Rodeo



I loved the rodeo this year; and we even got to see some fireworks at the end. Surprisingly, no one even got a mosquito bite; miracle. Have I ever mentioned that I HATE mosquitoes? Literally, hate them. Anyway, the rodeo was fun. Kaylyn and Gma were on bathroom duty! They were the ones that volunteered to take the kids to the bathroom from our very top row bleacher seats... it gets a little tricky, trudging through tons of people on squished bleachers! Thanks to them for doing that, wouldn't have done it myself! Zack was bound and determined to wear his full "cowboy attire" even though it meant, jeans, shirt and leather vest... wow... he was a trooper, it was pretty hot. We had good seats though, thanks to Britt for ordering them and Mom for buying them. We had mock taco just before the rodeo .. yummy. Oh yea, can't forget the rootbeer floats.. I think I ate three. Oops :) Tomorrow Britt is having her baby! Hooray! Can't wait to see what she (Emmy) looks like.. Kate or Allyssa, because they both look so different. I'm excited because I love visiting people at the hospital (especially if its for a baby) I like eating in the cafeteria, they make good sandwiches! :)

7 comments:

MrsPebs said...

Your family is getting too big!! Y'all are adorable, and you're one hot mama. ;) I hope you visit me in the hospital when I have a baby..my biggest fear is that nobody will come see me! How sad!

PollyB said...

Its all about the cafe....you get to walk along, picking what you want. Ummm good food,meet me there. Oh yea, lets go see baby Emmy first though.

Brittanie said...

You guys are so retarded......LOL!

Danielle Christiansen said...

How fun! I miss going to the Rodeo's. I totally know what you mean about misquitos. Hate them. Every time I get a bite I swear I have west niile virus. Dumb I know but what do they do for us anyway?

Snyder Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! We haven't seen you for a while, but have heard that you are quite busy with the new calling. Hope to see you soon, and glad you have a blog so I can see your family growing.

Morgan said...

i haven't been to a rodeo in a really long time! looks fun. you have such a handsome family!

Chris said...

Zack makes a great cowboy. He was so cute getting dressed for the rodeo. I think he should do the Mutton Bust. He would be great.