Monday, August 11, 2008

Baby Emmy


Life has been pretty crazy around here, I haven't had much time to blog, BUT I was excited to share with everyone that I got to babysit baby Emmy today (and Kate, but she's old news - ha ha) for a little while so Britt could take Allyssa to the doctor. Carson doesn't like her much, he must feel a little 'threatened' when I hold her. Zack is surprisingly really good with her; he loves her. Kate likes her for only a few minutes then she's done. Zack starts school soon.. the big kindergarten and he's GOING ALL DAY!! 8:45 AM - 3:30 PM. YEE HAW! I'm so excited! I might actually be able to accomplish something during the day. I'll have more time to work and take care of church stuff and MAYBE (if I'm lucky) I can even exercise ;)

6 comments:

The Shepherds said...

She's seriously so cute! I got on the treadmill today for the first time in over a year! WOO HOO!

Brittanie said...

Again...THANK YOU!!! For watching them today. This was my 1st outing since she was born and I was balling yesterday trying to figure out how I was going to take 3 kids to the Dr., Nurse Emmy, keep Kate out of the Dr.'s cabinets, carry the car seat, help Allyssa walk, try to walk myself with my stitches still in, etc. So this was a very nice one on one time with the oldest. =)
Cute picture too - I need one.

Danielle Christiansen said...

she is such a doll.
ummm I can't believe you don't already exrcise. You look incredible and it is not fair!!!
I hear you about school starting, I am sooooo ready!!

Andy or Laisa said...

Emmy looks happy in Zack's arms too - what a bunch of cuties! And PAH-LEASE (Please).....like you really need to exercise - some of us don't stay naturally skinny (ha ha).

The Walch Family said...

I like Zack's face in that picture. I love it when children are so happy about holding babies. (Especially little boys.)

Dalene said...

Hey Marvells. Hi from the Rowleys.