Thursday, October 30, 2008

Here it is.... pictures of our annual gardner village trip to witch-a-palooza. LOVED IT this year. It was by far the best it's ever been. Here we are posing with the main actor from the show. He was hilarious and the music selection was great this year. Brittanie totally had a crush on him.... ha ha. jk.

All of us at one big table. So glad I have a good mom who is always wanting to have fun with us. I'm so grateful that she treats us to events like this. I love the opportunity to go places with the girls and leave behind the kids for a couple hours. It's always a good excuse to take a shower and blow dry my hair... pathetic that it takes that for me to blow dry my hair, I know. Thanks mom.. you're the best mommy ever! lol.

Britt, Me, Kaylyn & Kaia. Two of us are pregnant. The other two are losers. LOL.


4 comments:

MrsPebs said...

Seriously, when are you due? You didn't tell me! I AM very, very happy for you. I hope you get a girl ;)

Jesicca said...

What a great night! I love all of you!

Jaime Stephens said...

Man you guys have been busy looks like fun though.. Your baby story is awesome, your conversation with the tech is funny I can't imagine that, so fun!!

Jonny and Kaia said...

Yeah freaking fun night. i loved the little play.