Friday, October 24, 2008

The Results Are In

The results have come back from the last lab test we had to do for Carson (it was a long fatty acid chain sequence test...whatever that is...) and the results were normal!! Somehow I already knew; but it's good to have it officially ruled out. He has officially been tested for all Mitochondrial disorders, all genetic disorders and now all metabolic storage disorders and the Neurologist said that his brain is 'deformed' and he will be mentally and slightly physically handicap for the rest of his life. WE'LL TAKE IT!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) Can I breathe now?

7 comments:

JACK!E said...

What a relief! I saw him in Sacrament this past Sunday with his little American Flag and wondered about the results. He is so dang cute.

My Mom and Dad said...

What a blessing! Carson we love you!

PollyB said...

I don't mind finding out stuff by blog, BUT really you could have called me on this one. Like you, I too knew the results would be such. Awesome! Hey, come over this weekend and try on his Halloween costume.

Jaime Stephens said...

ahh Jessica thats great news he is such a cutie!

Morgan said...

yes. BREATHE. what great news.

Danielle Christiansen said...

Finally you can relax a little. Thank heavens!

Jesicca said...

God Bless your sweet little family. Carson is darling and I am so happy that you can now breath! I love your guts!