Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tag-- 6th Picture in my 6th Folder....

Here it is...the 6th picture in my 6th folder on my external hard drive! :) This was Jed's birthday last year. Gma Polly set up his present on the doorstep. It included almost 20 boxes of his favorite cereal and the big wrapped present was a gas powered blower for the lawn clippings :) He loved it. Oh, and she brought donuts too. Donuts are her trademark. Carson gets so excited whenever Gma Polly shows up with "the big brown box", in fact, he gets SO excited he starts shaking... literally. Did you know that cereal is the 'staple' at our house?

9 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Thats awesome! I shake for doughnuts too :-)

Jessica said...

LOL.. you shake for donuts ;)

PollyB said...

Was that just last year? wow Thats pretty funny that just this morning I showed up with donuts and yes Carson did the 'shake'. Hiliarious Kid

Lynley said...

That is such a cute idea (presents on the doorstep)! I LOVE cereal too!

Kristi said...

I heard about the cereal obsession at the Marvell's house before... maybe I can copy that here and cook less!

My Mom and Dad said...

Hey Sexy Chica! You amaze me! It's been awhile since I've knocked on your page, and you brought tears to my eyes! I aspire everyday to be more like you...oh and I picture Mr. Carson around for a long time too...in fact I can't wait for Tre to meet him. Do you forsee a play date in the near future? This week or next maybe? Let me know. Love ya,

Fia

Susan said...

Cereal? What about the catering leftovers? Tell Jed to bring you home some food! Just thinking about catering leftovers makes my mouth water.

Danielle Christiansen said...

that is great. Can you imagine what people think driving past the house with a bunch of bowed cereal at the door.

Morgan said...

i drove past your house today, thought about this post, and smiled.
we eat cereal for dinner at our house. regularly.