Sunday, November 9, 2008

Hear Ye , Hear Ye

This Wednesday, November 12th we are having a SHOE PARTY open house (at my house). EVERYONE is invited! Please come. The open house will be from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM. (No obligation to buy) They will have a trailer full of all sizes of shoes which allows for everyone to be able to try on their size right then and there. AND YOU CAN TAKE THEM HOME WITH YOU THAT NIGHT! They sell sizes 5 1/2 - 10 in womens and also have toddler and youth sizes too. Most shoes are $19.99 or under. You can check out their website before coming to see if you like any of the shoes. http://www.shoeparty.com/ Click on shoe parties, then shoe party calendar, find Kaia Billings' name, then you will find a link to the shoe selection. Hope to see you there!! :)

8 comments:

MrsPebs said...

Should I bring cash??? Or what? Will I be able to leave with the shoes that night? let me know ;)

Morgan said...

love love love shoes parties.
still living in the same house?

Danielle Christiansen said...

I will try and come, my girls need winter shoes

PollyB said...

I'll be there do you need any help? Call me jebber

Jaime Stephens said...

I would love to come if I can... Will you email me your address?? bjstephens4@yahoo.com

M to the E to the R to the I said...

Congrats on your miracle baby! God really wanted you to have this baby it sounds like!

PollyB said...

Jess blog something!

Morgan said...

hey, you don't have the shoe gals number do you?
wished i'd bought those girls boots! ugh.
if you have it will you email it to me?
2peasinmypod@gmail.com